Wednesday, September 4, 2013

SmockTip #8- Pin It!

When the Pinterest craze hit, I avoided it like the plague.  With so much social media in our faces all the time, it was another item that I did not want to pile onto my internet browsing plate.  That is, until I realized how Pinterest could be used professionally



I have been using Pinterest as a teacher for about a year now and it has been an invaluable resource.  I create boards to organize project ideas, works of art, artist bios, classroom management strategies, etc.  It is a great way to organize all of the web-based information that influences projects & lessons.  I am even able to Pin links to video clips that I use for lessons.  I am able to save and organize all of the cool stuff that I find online in one place VISUALLY.  As an art teacher, I live for the visual, so Pinterest is perfect for me!

Visit my Pinterest board at http://pinterest.com/foxinsmocks/boards/

***If you are an art teacher, check out the Pinterest board of Donna Staten. WOW!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment